Scope: The Program Administrative Assistant supports the Program Department in executing transformational experiences by gathering and communicating client/staff information. This position assists by managing calendars, mass communication, organizational data, and coordinating inter-departmentally within the WinShape Foundation.
Reports To: Coordinator, Programming
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of administrative experience is preferred.
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience in creating and managing executive level reporting.
• Experience in Data Auditing is preferred.
• Demonstrated time management skills in balancing multiple tasks.
• Demonstrated a high level of professionalism.
• Adaptable to new challenges and change, and able to work well individually and in a team environment.
• Demonstrated ability to innovate and improve systems and processes for greater efficiency and accuracy.
• Able to work a minimum of 30 hours per week within regular office hours (8am-5pm).
• Demonstrated ability to learn additional software applications needed for the position.
• Support and work in concert with the WinShape Teams’ Core Ideology and Unique Essentials.
FLSA Status: Regular Part-Time, Non-Exempt